Refrain: I am caught in the middle of what i want and what i should do
I just want to know what's best
I just want to be happy
I am caught in the middle of my mind and heart
I am waiting for an answer
I am waiting for a sign
Can you please just answer my prayers
For I need a piece of mind
Verse 1: I feel like were strangers
And it really breaks my heart
How did we get to this point
Where we barely speak these days
We used to be good friends
We went through good times and bad
But now my heart is aching
and I feel so alone.
Refrain: I am caught in the middle of what i want and what i should do
I just want to know what's best
I just want to be happy
I am caught in the middle of my mind and heart
I am waiting for an answer
I am waiting for a sign
Can you please just answer my prayers
For I need a piece of mind
Verse 2: I have always loved you
And I always will
But how do you feel
For I really need to know
Because I deserve to be happy
And I have to decide
If that means your still in my life
Or if I must say goodbye
Refrain: I am caught in the middle of what i want and what i should do
I just want to know what's best
I just want to be happy
I am caught in the middle of my mind and heart
I am waiting for an answer
I am waiting for a sign
Can you please just answer my prayers
For I need a piece of mind
Verse 3: I feel like time is running out
And to be honest i don't want to say goodbye
But I can't keep holding on
To get hurt in the end
Cause I deserve to be happy
And I have to decide
If that means your still in my life
Or if i must...
Must say goodbye
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment