Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decisions

I've gone back and forth and back and forth on what I should I do. The thing is that the person I love had sex with 3 people while we were on break and you probably think that is a dumb thing to be mad about but to me its not. The worst part is that it was in less than 5 months. I was mad for the longest time, but my heart keeps pulling through the anger and telling me to take the risk anyway and go back out with him and I have decided that I want to. I still don't like what he did but I have to know if we are meant for each other. I have to find out otherwise I will always wonder. I have to take the risk and put myself out there for without risk there is never a gain. If I just stayed in my comfort zone I wouldn't achieve anything in life and I don't want to be like that. So I have decided that I am going to take the risk and tell him how I feel and just see what he says, but I have to try, I have to know. I can't just wonder all my life! I have done that too much already. The post just before this one is a song that I wrote for him. I don't know what it is about him but I love him with all my heart and maybe I'm just still young and dumb and I don't know what else is out there but I just have to know. I just want to live now, in today. I have my whole life ahead of me but I don't really care I just want to be happy! A life without happiness is not a life worth living!

No comments: