Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love

I met this really nice guy and i really hope we get to know each other really well! He is so great and he is the cutest person I have ever met and his eyes are the prettiest blue ever! And he has the most adorable freckles on his arms! To be honest I have liked him for a while, actually since the first time I saw him but he was kind of taken then, but now were talking and oh I think I might end up loving him! It may be too soon to say that but he is just so great that I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up loving him! I can't wait to see him again!! He is the best thing to happen to me in a while! He's my angel sent to help me back up and I am forever grateful!

No comments: